Skinique Medspa provides a full range of services to leave their clients relaxed and rejuvenated. The therapeutic team at Skinique provides clients with several benefits to restore their look and feel.
- Facials – Skinique has Custom Spa Facials to fit the needs of all our clients. Collagen Infusion Facial, Deep Cleansing Facials, Revitalizing Spa Facial are three of our main facials. We can also customize the facials with Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning Treatments, Collagen Infusion Eye Treatments, LED Light Therapy, and Chemical Peels.
- Hydrafacial MD – The Hydrafacial MD Exfoliation procedure thoroughly enhances the skin using a patented Vortex Technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. The Hydrafacial MD is suitable for all skin types and targets specific skin concerns such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and oily congested skin. It’s a non-invasive, non-suregical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
- 24kt Gold Facial – Gold is one of the softest metals known to man and is easily absorbed into the skin. It has also been used for its medicinal properties throughout history as well. As an antibacterial and antimicrobial agent, gold can help to draw toxins and impurities out of the skin making you look more youthful and radiant.
- PRP Therapy AKA Vampire Facial – It’s name has attracted much media buzz, but the Vampire Facial’s effectiveness at giving the skin a smoother, more flawless appearance is proving the treatment is more than just a catchy term. Along with the bevy of cosmetic injectable services we offer the Vampire Facial as a nonsurgical, in-office treatment, which takes about one hour to complete.
- SkinPen – SkinPen is the safest, most effective microneedling device that offers state of the art skin rejuvenating technology. SkinPen stimulates the natural production of new collagen and elastin. It can reverse years of sun damage, improve acne scars, and minimize wrinkles – all with little or no downtime.
- Chemical Peels – Our peels will strengthen and brighten the skin while helping to treat sun damage and other forms of hyperpigmentation. This multi-faceted treatment also provides anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and antibacterial action, making it an excellent choice to help calm rosacea, as redness and inflammation can subside substantially after treatment.
- Microdermabrasion – We use a diamond tip Microdermabrasion wand to eliminate the dead and damaged surface skin. Microdermabrasion works on enhancing skin tone by promoting skin growth and restoring the skin’s clarity and elasticity.
- Dermaplane – Dermaplaning is an excellent addition to any skincare procedure. Dermaplaning is a gentle skin resurfacing treatment utilizing a special patented surgical blade to remove the top layer of skin cells which allows for cell renewal and better penetration of skincare products. Dermaplaning is also a great procedure for removing Vellus Hair, aka peach fuzz.
- Spray Tanning – The spray is applied safely, via an aerosol spray gun, directly to the skin. The result is an even toned beautiful bronze tan. Within minutes you’ll have a fabulous new look and feel without the pain and suffering of dealing with the suns radiation or that of a tanning bed.
Why Skinique Med Spa?
Skinique Med Spa guarantees client satisfaction and our team is made up of the highest skilled professionals in the industry. One of our staff will gladly schedule you an appointment and answer any questions you may have.