Who wants lines and wrinkles? Injectables are used to restore a more youthful and healthier appearance with little or no downtime. Skinique offers a full variety of the industry’s leading injectables to for non-surgical facial rejuvenation. All of our products are FDA approved.
Below is a list of injectable treatments that Skinique offers. Call today for a FREE injectable consultation!
Types of Injections Available
- Botox – Botox (onobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medication to reduce facial lines and wrinkles, giving patients a more refreshed appearance. Botox injections are quick and minimally invasive procedures. Results can be seen as soon as 3 days but can take up to 14 days for full effects, with full effects lasting 3-4 months.
- Juvederm XC – Juvederm is an injectable gel that instantly smooths moderate to server parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth., Smooth your smile lines or plump your lips for a natural sensual looking lips.
- Juvederm Voluma XC – Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It creates contour and a subtle lift, addressing moderate sagging of skin due to loss of volume. It provides a more youthful profile, with natural-looking results that last up to 2 years.
- Juvederm Vollure – Juvederm Vollure is the Newest Injectable available. Vollure softens moderate to sever parenthese lines ad wrinkles by adding volume around your nose and mouth. See the difference with the subtle long lasting results for up to 18 months!
- Radiesse – Radiesse immediately provides volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen. Radiesse dermal fillers typically last a year or more.
- Belotero – While some fillers are designed to rebuild facial volume and structure, Belotero takes a more targeted approach, specifically treating moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles, such as vertical lip lines.
- Xeomin – Xeomin reduces moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and facial wrinkles. Xeomin works similar to Botox to freeze muscle movement preventing facial lines and wrinkles. Results are seen from 3 to 14 days, lasting 3 to 4 months.
Injectables vs. Facelift
When looking to restore volume to your face and achieve a more youthful appearance, injectables give you a less invasive alternative to the surgical procedure of a facelift. Surgery of this kind involves a great deal of planning, coordination and recovery time, and can be very expensive as an elective procedure. By comparison, injectables can be administered quickly and easily, and provide effective and cost-effective results with absolutely no down time.
Why Skinique for Injections & Fillers?
Our primary goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Our team delivers the best service available in the North Fort Worth area. Skinique’s professional staff is trained and certified by Allergan. You can feel confident choosing Skinique’s experience and our top-notch medical providers. Come find out why Skinique Med Spa has been voted BEST MED SPA!
To get any questions answered or book an appointment for a FREE consultation you can reach us by web or phone.