Who wants lines and wrinkles? Injectables are used to restore a more youthful and healthier appearance with little or no downtime. Skinique offers a full variety of the industry’s leading injectables to for non-surgical facial rejuvenation. All of our products are FDA approved.
Below is a list of injectable treatments that Skinique offers. Call today for a FREE injectable consultation!
Types of Injections Available
- Botox – Botox is the first FDA-approved, prescription medication to reduce facial lines and wrinkles, giving patients a more refreshed appearance. Botox injections are quick and minimally invasive procedures consisting of a few injections. Common treatment areas include between brows, forehead lines, crows feet and around the mouth. You can expect to see results within three to 10 days after your treatment, and the visible results have been shown to last up to four months.
- Juvederm XC – Juvederm is a dermal filler that instantly smooths away the deeper lines along the sides of your nose and mouth “smile lines” or “parentheses.” Juvederm is also FDA-approved to plump your lips. Juvederm is a smooth consistency gel made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. It provides natural-looking results and lasts up to 1 year or more.
- Juvederm Voluma XC – Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It creates contour and a subtle lift, addressing moderate sagging of skin due to loss of volume. It provides a more youthful profile, with natural-looking results that last up to 2 years.
- Radiesse – Radiesse immediately provides volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen. Over time, your body absorbs the gel while collagen has started to grow and infiltrate the area, replacing the gel with your own, natural tissue, and eventually being naturally absorbed into your body. Radiesse dermal fillers typically last a year or more.
- Belotero – While some fillers are designed to rebuild facial volume and structure, Belotero takes a more targeted approach, specifically treating moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles, such as vertical lip lines.
- Xeomin – Xeomin has now been approved for some cosmetic indications – Moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Similiar to other drugs in this category, including Botox and Dysport, that also have FDA approval for the treatment of facial wrinkles. Now that Xeomin is available and FDA approved, doctors can use it both on-label and off-label to treat the same facial lines treated by Botox and Dysport, including frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles.
Injectables vs. Facelift
When looking to restore volume to your face and achieve a more youthful appearance, injectables give you a less invasive alternative to the surgical procedure of a facelift. Surgery of this kind involves a great deal of planning, coordination and recovery time, and can be very expensive as an elective procedure. By comparison, injectables can be administered quickly and easily, and provide effective and cost-effective results with absolutely no down time.
Why are the injectables we use preferable to others?
Dysport and Xeomin are injectables that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and often requires more units to be administered to achieve similar results to Botox. We chooses to only offer Botox since it is the most trusted and has the longest history in the industry. Also, Botox purchases qualify for points through the Brilliant Distinctions program, which can be used toward discounts on future treatments.
Restylane is a dermal filler used to correct severe facial wrinkles, similar to Juvederm, but we choose to offer Juvederm since it is one of the most established and most trusted fillers in the industry, consistently providing great results Plus, Juvederm purchases qualify for points through the Brilliant Distinctions program, which can be used toward discounts on future treatments.
Why Skinique for Injections & Fillers?
Our primary goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Our team delivers the best service available in the North Fort Worth area. Skinique’s professional staff is trained and certified by Allergan. You can feel confident choosing Skinique’s experience and our top-notch medical providers. Come find out why Skinique Med Spa has been voted BEST MED SPA!
To get any questions answered or book an appointment for a FREE consultation you can reach us by web or phone.