Skinique Laser Treatments
Are you suffering from spider veins? Do you have an unwanted mole, age spots or sun damage? Laser treatments from Skinique Med Spa of Fort Worth, Texas can help prevent, heal, and correct sun damage, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, large pores, uneven skin texture, acne, and unwanted hair. We can remedy any of these unwanted skin imperfections and help you return your skin’s youthful look and complexion.
Lasers come in many different varieties for several uses. It can get very confusing trying to understand them and make any sense of how they work. In order to help you, we’ve simplified the laser treatment options. We want to clarify any questions of concerns you may have in regards to laser treatments.
Types of Laser Treatment
- Laser Genesis Therapy – Get vibrant, even skin tone, make pores appear smaller, minimize rosacea conditions and redness, & smooth out fine lines with zero down time with a series of Laser Genesis Unlike harsher methods, this is done painlessly without injuring the skin. The laser penetrates deeply into the skin where collagen is manufactured, stimulating an increase of new collagen production.
- Laser Vein Therapy – We can make unsightly facial and leg veins a thing of the past, thanks to Cutera CoolGlide. No more painful injections! With the most advanced technology, a unique design, and a longer wavelength, the Cutera CoolGlide can safely and effectively treat both tiny superficial veins and deeper blue leg veins on men and women of all skin types.
- Laser Hair Removal – The Cutera CoolGlide is the best laser hair removal system on the market for all skin types. The hand piece cools and soothes as it glides along your skin. Its’ unique design, longer wavelength, and innovative cooling design, allow extremely effective, safe and permanent results.
- Skin Resurfacing- As we age, the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants take their toll on our skin, causing it to wrinkle, develop sun spots and look tired. A Sciton skin resurfacing procedure can reverse these effects and restore a healthy look to the skin. The Sciton Erbium Laser is scanned across the treatment area and precisely removes a layer of skin. The body will naturally replace the old, damaged skin that was removed, with a fresh, healthy layer.
- Photofacial/IPL – Our Limelight photofacial is a revolutionary method of photo rejuvenation that improves your skin’s texture, tone and appearance. A series of intense pulsed light stimulates collagen-minimizing sun damage, brown spots, acne scarring, age spots, discoloration, fine lines, and even dark circles under the eyes.
We hope this helps break up any confusion about lasers and you can click on each category for a more detailed explanation of each type of laser and its associated treatment.
Why Skinique Med Spa Laser Treatment?
Our primary goal is to give exceptional spa treatment and 100% satisfaction. Our team is prepared to help return your skin to a more youthful look and appearance. If you are currently seeking cosmetic skin care or have any question and would like to set up a free consultation, you can reach us by phone or online.