CryoClear® freezes at - 79° C to a depth that freezes only the epidermal layer, delivering a very safe and clinically effective treatment. CryoClear's high efficacy - over 95% - combined with less destruction of healthy tissue makes it perfect for treating age spots, sun spots and skin tags.
Whether used as a stand-alone treatment, or in addition to a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment to treat stubborn dark spots on the hands, face and neck, CryoClear offers a better, faster cryotherapy solution with significant benefits.
The procedure is a cutting edge way to treat age spots, sun spots and skin tags. You'll be amazed at the reduction in treatment time and drastically improved results.
Indications For Use
- Skin Tag- Generally small, stalk-like lesions without thickening at the base. Indication is skin colored or brown with slightly wrinkled surfaces
- Actinic Keratosis- a rough, scaly patch on your skin that develops from years of exposure to the sun.
- Sun Spot- Poorly circumscribed, pink to red, slightly scaly indication usually found on sun-exposed areas such as face, head, neck and back of the hands
- Solar Lentigo- a harmless patch of darkened skin. It results from exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, which causes local proliferation of melanocytes and accumulation of melanin within the skin cells
- Liver or Age Spot- Sharply circumscribed, non-scaling indication with uniform brown color often found on sun-exposed areas on the face and back of the hands.