Laser Hair Removal Fort Worth
Would you like to have hair-free, smooth skin year-round? Now you can with Laser Hair Removal. Conventional methods of removing unwanted hair can often leave behind stubbles and nicks, as well as irritate the skin. Not to mention the time it takes to remove unwanted hair before heading out to an event. At Skinique Med Spa located in Fort Worth, TX we are proud to offer our patients Laser Hair Removal with our state-of-the-art laser machine.
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
One of the most popular cosmetic procedures is laser hair removal. For this reason Skinique Medspa utilizes the most modern and state of the art laser Cutera Cool Glide to help our clients remove hair from any unwanted area upon their body.
The laser hair removal procedure works by targeting hair in the follicles at the source of their growth, which impairs new hair growth as well as damaging already existing hair. The procedure uses rapid pulse lasers and the technician uses a cooling gel to stop the laser from damaging the skin. Below are some areas where we have used the Cuter Cool Glide Laser:
- Face – Unwanted lip, chin and eyebrow hair can all be removed with the treatment.
- Back – Unsightly back hair is commonly requested for removal.
- Legs – An effective way to eliminate the need for shaving on daily or weekly basis.
- Forearm – Thick forearm hair is oftentimes dark and perfect for removal.
- Bikini Line – Keeping a clean bikini line is important for a sexy look at the beach.
- Brazilian – For a more modern look patients oftentimes elect for a full hair removal in the private area.
- Underarm – Save yourself the time of constant shaving and remove unwanted underarm hair.
What to expect before and after Laser Hair Removal in Fort Worth?
Like all skincare treatments, Laser Hair Removal does require some care in order to achieve maximum results. Our specialist will provide you with all the information needed, however there are some general guidelines which are recommended to follow, these include:
- Limiting plucking, waxing and electrolysis for 6 weeks prior to treatment. This is necessary because the laser targets the hair root during treatment, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking
- Avoid sun exposure for 6 weeks before and after treatment: Post-treatment your skin may be more sensitive, for this reason it is recommended for individuals to avoid excess sun exposure, in addition sun exposure could cause the treatment to be less effective
- Post-treatment the treated skin may appear red in color for a day or two
- Always remember to apply sunscreen
Am I a Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
The best candidates for the procedure have darker pigmented hair than their skin. Individuals with fair skin and dark hair fair the best. Unlike temporary methods like waxing and shaving, hair removal procedures like the Cutera Coolglide Laser is a more permanent solution to dealing with the problem of unwanted body hair.
The reason we use Cutera Coolglide Laser is because unlike the other laser within the marketplace this laser system is excellent for light and dark hair and all skin tones.
If you have been considering laser hair removal but are still unsure, these quick questions may help you decided:
- Are you tired of spending time plucking or shaving unwanted hair?
- Are you frustrated with the pain and accumulated cost of waxing, shaving or plucking?
- Would you like to receive silky, smooth skin without worrying about stubbles, nicks or irritation?
- Are you embarrassed or frustrated by unwanted body or facial hair?
- Do you have a low tolerance for pain and wish for a hair removal method that is comfortable and delivers long-lasting results?
Why Skinique Laser Hair Removal?
The effectiveness of the treatment is dependent on several factors and since multiple procedures may be required it’s important to go to a clinic that you trust. Skinique Med Spa here in Fort Worth Texas is prepared to help you with all your laser hair removal needs, you can reach us either online or by phone to get questions answered and schedule a free consultation today. Our patients at Skinique Med Spa can expect to experience an array of benefits from our laser treatment including:
- Uniform results
- Precision: The laser is effective in targeting hair follicles while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged
- A pain-free experience
- Ultra-fast treatment times
- No nicks
- No stubbles
- No irritation
- It will save you time
- Long-lasting results
Disclaimer: Results for each patient will vary. Please remember that the information provided will not guarantee your eligibility for treatment. Consultation and medical examination must be completed before approval.